View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 10:17 PM
danmar

Originally Posted by omak
When you get it set into the quilt in the space designed for it, the colors will probably true up for you.
You are so good at choosing colors, don't get discouraged that your camera doesn't "get it" <g> <wave>
The colors of the block are actually beautiful! It's the stupid camera that won't take a good picture I was talking about in the statement, The colors are awful. I'll take a picture of this block again tomorrow in the daylight, and then you'll see the difference. It's a beautiful block and sometimes my camera just refuses to take good pictures at night.
Marilyn

PS--Hey everybody! I don't know if any of you happen to read my Personal Diaries and Annoucements stories. I have a post on that part called "Danmar---My Life....Past and Present". Anyways, Guess What!??!?? In case you haven't already read about it, I'm going to be a Great-Grandma! My granddaughter Unique just found out that she is going to be a mommy! She's due Jan. 27, 2011. I have 10 living grandchildren, and one has passed. Now, I'll be a great grandma too! (I'm only 54 years old and still will be when Unique's baby is born.) Isn't that kind of young to be a great grandma? It sure seems like it. :lol:
Marilyn