View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 04:22 AM
karendenice

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
Originally Posted by karendenice
I'm doing something wrong. :cry: I can't get the fusible web to stick. What do I do? :?:
Did you make sure that you took the backing off of the other side of the fusible? A lot of the fusibles have a backing on them so they adhere to one side of the fabric and not gunk up your iron.

If worse comes to worse, I can see an cute applique project on the horizon. :-D :-D
I have never used fusible before. No. I did not take the backing off until about 2:30 this morning. :oops: But I almost cried when it worked. I looks a little funky because of all that I did to it but it works. Also my daughter was over for dinner earlier when I was working on it. She kept saying that it didn't need to be perfect and that it was looking good. Little does she know that it will be an abject lesson for her come Christmas. It's going to be her present and the fact that her mother is not perfect (no one else is either) will be learned by her yet another time. Thanks for all of you alls help. I took a picture of the whole wuilt but it hasn't shown up in my e-mail yet Will post it at soon as I can.
Again, thank you all.