View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Deborah2009

I also think it is a good idea to at least post your city and state. I live in North Phoenix, Arizona and have been sewing for years, since high school when I got my first Kenmore Machine. Even tho it is a super high shank; I now have alot of accessories and feet for it. It sits just under the window on a heavy duty banquet table in the master bedroom.

I don't work outside the house, but tend to stay inside when it gets over 100+ degrees around here. Also to let my beagle inside and outside during the day while I take breaks from sewing.

The question someone posted was if you had a clock in your sewing room. I have a clock in the bottom right corner of my computer that keeps super accurate time, so I use that. Also a wristwatch; the printer next to the computer also shows the time and date.

One table has my computer and printer, the other table has my sewing machine- which are both currently in the extended part of the master bedroom. They are 2 parallel tables with just about 30" in between them. Each of the 4 bedrooms here are used by my 2 sons and my husband took the other one for his office.

I took the master bedroom and put my sewing stuff in the area where the suite area is. Not quite my own sewing room, but between that and the space under the tables and the walk in closet, its good enough for now. from, Debbie, Phoenix, AZ