Old 06-07-2010, 10:05 AM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by Lacelady
I have a piece 112in by 38in left, but still have to cut out my scallops from that, so most of it will be used up by then.

Before you go to the Hancocks shops, as opposed to getting it from Hancocks of Paducah, please read some of the various threads on here about the possible differences. I have never had anything from one of the shops, because I live here in Ireland, but I have read several comments that USA quilters have said that they don't think the same fabric quality is available in the shops compared to the mail order one from Paducah. I can't comment, but if you want to be sure, why not ask on the board? Or possibly treat yourself to half a yard of orange from both places so that you could compare for yourself?
Thanks for the tip!! I actually don't have a Hancock's near me, so I would be ordering online from Hancock's of Paducah anyway. They have a great price, so that is fine by me. :) Thanks for letting me know what you have left, I think I'll go ahead and get a bolt when I am ready (and have the $ LOL) just to be safe, I am sure I can find a use for the leftovers if need be! :)

Cheers!
Rachel