View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:10 PM
sewjoyce

Originally Posted by GrammaNan
My DH told me last night that he is no longer going to use the office in his garage and that I can have it as my new sewing room. It is much nicer than the area that I now have located in our unfinished basement. I originally thought that I would repaint etc. However, I went out there last night and just sat and dreamed. The current walls are a light grey with white molding and the cabinets are white. There are several Hot Rod posters and related signs on the walls. I decided that I am going to leave the signs and the paint. The light gray is the perfect background to make fabric samples pop. There is a large window in the office that looks out to the garage where I can watch my DH and DS work on their hot rods and other projects. The room has a 5 CD changer, TV with cable, dorm fridge, coffee pot, micro wave, huge U shaped computer desk that I will use for sewing and cutting, computer, two cork bulletin boards, shelves etc. I never thought that I would ever have such a nice place to sew. Yay me!
WOW -- sounds like an ideal room! You can go in there and never have to come out for anything..... :lol: