View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 05:02 PM
no1jan

I get them but not that often.

But my Dad got them all the time. When I was in the 2nd grade we were watching the news and my father's face went totally white and sweat was pouring off his face. On the news was John F Kennedy, and my father said "He's going to be shot!"

The next day at school we had an announcement that the President had been shot and were let out of school.

I cried all the way home thinking my Dad had shot him as he had a collection of guns and rifles. We lived in California. But I didn't realize that it was so far away.

Also when he passed away, he had been in a coma for 3 months because of bone and lung cancer. Before he went into the coma, he couldn't get enough breath to talk and if he moved, he would break a bone.

The day he died, my Mom went in to visit him and he sat up in bed and said with a strong voice "You've come for me!"
As she approached she realized he wasn't looking at her but the corner of the room. She left and when she walked through the door of her house, the phone was ringing as he had just passed away.

I believe these are Angels also!