View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Judie

oh my, I do agree.. I think he (daddy) should feel just as responsible as mom.. after all he is the other half to the equation!!

and by the way IrishNY, I fully agree with you, that each of us has to decide what's best for your family.. I told my friends when I had babies, and I tell my kids now that they have babies.. you have to decide what's best for you and them... that's one of the reasons God gives us all our own children to raise in the way we think is best...

On the other hand, I also think young mothers that are snowed under need to stop and realize, this too shall pass.. having babies is only for a time. They grow, too quickly.

Every season in life has it's special time, the tick to life is to enjoy that time while you're in it.. If it's young babies, take the time to enjoy them.. if they are gone, enjoy your freedom.. If you're single enjoy that time.. if you're married, enjoy you mate.. All these things come and go.. only you stay.. so you have to know what you want and what makes life meaningful to you.

As far as babies or children go... if you make a decision out of love for them.. and not out of anger or frustration, or out of tiredness, but out of love, then you will mostly likey make a good decision. May not be the decision that someone else would make, but it will be for their good, not your convenience, and it will be the best for them at the time. None of us are perfect, but no one is better for children than a mother who loves them.. and a father who loves them and their mother!

I love this forum.. It's a great place to find lots of different ideas and ways of doing things. We all benefit from the different things said. At least I do. I'm so glad for the exchange of ideas and help. what a great place!