View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 08:47 AM
no1jan

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
If you won a big lottery. And all is said and done. all the bills are paid.Would you spend on your family frist or yourself? Me family has all ways been first and all ways will.
Next !!! What would you just spend on yourself?
Myself: I would have a totaly green home built In country with a fireplace,4 large bedrooms, 2 large baths, a Large kitchen with everything ( any thing to do with cooking and baking ). Pleanty of room for dogs to run. A Large veg. and flower garden.
And my Sewing wing with Pleanty of Windows.Have to have a longarm,featherwieght, and a treadle. Custmbuilt shelfs, cabnets, cutting table, Sewing stations, iron station. And a large stash and noations to keep me busy the rest of my life.
I know.
In my dreams: But it is nice to dream.
That sounds almost exactly like my sons MIL's house. Her sewing room is above the 2 1/2 car garage with a bathroom. Her sewing stuff doesn't even make a dent in it.

She and her sister custom built this house with their own "wings" plus kitchen made for cooking (her sister is almost like a chef and she is really into baking) She has 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers etc. Plus they have a sunroom and wrap around porches.

I love it, but I also love the fact that my little house is almost paid for!

Me I'd settle for all my bills and family's bills paid and enough money to buy something I see without worrying about having enough money to pay for it.

I would also like to give a huge donation to the Special Olympics and to the organizations that care for the Down's and special needs people. My brother has Down's and AZ is cutting off all of his aid!