Old 06-09-2010, 02:53 AM
dsb38327

Originally Posted by quilterguy27
I have requested fabric on here to make charity quilts. I am also on SSI and have a very tight budget. Several of you helped me out and I really appreciated it. In some cases it was a lot of work to determine what box came from who so I could thank that person. I also pay it forward when I can. It's the right thing to do. I haven't had any time to quilt lately because I've been dealing with a dog that had cancer. Now that that's all over with (I hope and pray) I can get back to quilting. I will be posting pictures of the quilts made from the donated fabrics. So, If I'm one of the ones you are referring, I've only just been delayed and quilts and pictures will be coming soon. Thanks to all that helped. I really do appreciate it. I'm not taking advantage of anyone and all quilts will go to charity. That's what I do.
I wouldn't think you are on anyones 'didn't feel right' list. I have never had a negative thought when I have read your post. Keep up the good work! Do what you can when you can.