View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 05:07 AM
no1jan

Hugs!!!

Family can be either a joy or a pain. I have family members who are wonderful and considerate.

I also have family, although as far as I am concerned he is no longer my brother and his daughter is no longer my niece.
My parents are both deceased. Although the will plainly stated that EVERYTHING was to go to my brother with Down's, as he couldn't provide for himself. Instead, my older brother has stolen everything and has let his daughter live in my parents home since 1998 rent FREE!

My middle brother who is guardian has been in litigation since then but with the continuances, etc nothing has been finalized. I am co-guardian an co-conservator of my bother with Down's.

What I don't understand is how someone can totally steal from anyone let alone a brother who is mentally disabled.

Yes I am bitter about it. Yes, I plan on never seeing them again, and yes I believe they will burn in hell for what they have denied my brother.

My father had money and loved to buy jewels for my mother and had a huge gun,rifle, tool, and coin collection. His tools were especially nice as they were hand made in Germany as he was an aerospace engineer. I have a picture of him on the original 1 of 3 moon buggies. That is the only thing I have to remember my family besides a couple of photos I got in 1995.

My older brother did send me a ring, however, it was not one of my mothers as he had switched it.

With family like that, who needs enemies!!!

Hugs! As long as you know you are doing the right thing, that is all that matters!