View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:24 PM
MistyMarie

I was on the board earlier this morning and I was reading a post about not having enough of a certain fabric to put scallops on a quilt and I KNOW I have the fabric somewhere in my stash... so down to my fabric/guest room and after about fifteen minutes of looking, cannot find it, so I go to our storage room to start digging. Well, I got angry... angry at myself for not cleaning the storage area. I used to have to store all my fabric in there when we had our nephew living with us, but now that I have my guest room back, I started organizing my fabric. Over the last year, my husband and I have just used the storage area as a dumping ground for boxes, outgrown kids' clothes, et cetera, along with my fabric I haven't taken out of totes yet. SEVEN HOURS later, I emerge. My dh is going to have a heart attack, he will be so thrilled. At the back of our storage room is his reloading area. He has had to weave himself a path through all the mess for the last two years to his mancave.

(We put the show "Hoarders" to shame with our storage room... I kid you not!) I am exhausted, but cannot wait until he gets home to show him. (I am still in my PJs... guess I better go get cleaned up!)

BTW... didn't find the fabric, so now I am going to clean out the guest room closet. I KNOW I have some of that fabric!!!!