View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 05:21 PM
betlinsmom

My sewing room is small, maybe 10'X11' and is painted a cheerful sunny yellow.I have 2 windows with cream and floral drapes , sheers and blinds. my hubby converted the double door closet to shelves holding most of my quilting and crafting books. I have 2 six feet tall book cases full of fabric and about 20 large plastic totes of fabric all needing to be tidied up and made presentable. I have track lighting to be installed and I have a too big desk that holds my computer stuff. My printer sits on my twin filing cabinets and my cutting/sewing table is a 5 foot long metal utility table. My third sewing machine sits in a chair and my stereo is on the top of a small book case. I have carpet on the floor that drives me nuts . My peg board wall holds thread racks and rotary cutter rulers, quilting hoops and tools like that. My floor frame is in the garage and I would love a space 4 times this size since The Rest of my stuff is strewed thru out the house! However I am very happy to have a space all my own and I dearly love every second I can spend here.