View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Farm Quilter

I LOVE my Innova 18"! It has a "top-end speed" of 3,000 SPM, which is twice as fast as anything else I found - no, I don't always go that fast, but I frequently go over 2,000-2,400. ABM International (a family owned/run American business) has a real person available 24/7/365 to help you if you get stuck with something, even tension problems which are always operator error...ok, every one of my tech calls has been due to me being stupid! I've broken my needle on a nickel I forgot I had put on my quilt top...I did NOT have to adjust my timing after that. I've adjusted my timing ONCE in 18+ months of quilting - a friend who has a Gammill is constantly having to time hers.

The basic Innova package has a fabulous, sturdy frame that isn't difficult to assemble. There are other things included in the "basic" that are "extras" on all the other machines I've looked at, like the base extender for ruler work. I got all the bells and whistles I was looking for at a price that was less then half of what I thought I would have to pay, and got a fabulous, moves like butter, machine!