Thread: Photo Transfers
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:54 AM
penski

i am in the process of making a memory quilt i started to make the pictures with bubble jet 2000 and bubble jet rinse using a hp printer the pictures were ok but then i did some reading and found out the ink in a epson c120 was better to use so i tried that along with after the photos were dried ((( i waited at least an hour)) i rinsed the pictures in bubble jet rinse and had little run off of ink and the pictures were clearer than the step before then i heard about the sheets at jo ann fabrics or ant other quilt shop called printed treasures they are 100 % cotton material on a peel back sheet i used them and i was really impressed with the results the only hold back was they were exspensive it came to about $3.00 a sheet dont let them sit on the peel back paper to long because i noticed the ones i let sit longeer were hard to tear off the peel backing paper then i rinsed them in bubble jet rinse and have had no problem with these either just make sure you read the instuction i think you leave it in the rise for about 5 min and lay out flat to dry hope this helped you out i know i was frustrated when i started this project i am glad my trial and error helped someone