View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Skeat

I was using my very small and simple Janome 3200...so, I upgraded just a few months ago for the Janome 6600...and, am thinking of buying the Gracie II frame to set it on. It has a larger throat area and goes so much faster!:))I have the rhythm girls!!:))(Had none at the beginning!!)I am getting better every time!! I do think it would be easier to move the machine verses sliding the quilt around. I do work on 2 at the same time...putting together blocks..and, quilting(blocks on the smaller/simple janome/quilts on the 6600). Keeps my shoulders from complaining to switch back and forth.:))And, the quilting goes really fast now:)) I say to those that are thinking of it...or wanting to try..DO IT!!:))You will be so proud of yourself!! I dropped my dawgs and put the open toe on it. Do a small piece or a practice piece...pounce a stencil if you have one, or draw something free hand w/chaulk and turn on your music of choice! You will love it and you will be so proud of how easy it is and how good you are at it already!! Skeat