View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Roben

First, let's make Patrice smile by keeping this thread nice :-) See her post here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-49397-4.htm#1159419

After not being able to make our usual rounds due to Hubby's surgery, we sure made up for it yesterday! Hubby, myself, our fav neighbor lady and DD all managed to get to three shops yesterday (We even made one before we picked up the kid!) Boy did I miss the eye candy! There is something about walking around looking at all those quilts that I just love. It was especially nice to talk to everyone, and the girls all had to pull out their newest blue fabrics to feed Hubby's addiction ;-) He was strong and only bought a couple of yards. It was nice to be missed. :-)

It wasn't such good news for me on the stash-busting front; I added quite a few. I put a big dent in the fabric shopping for my Christmas gift list; now I just need to get them all done by December! DD has decided she needs an apron to give a chef friend, so we picked up the cutest pattern for that. She has to come over and put it together (with help), but who knows - maybe she'll get the bug!

Anyone else had a good LQS experience lately?

The Apron Pattern
[ATTACH=CONFIG]84986[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-84981.jpe