View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by pvquilter
Do you ever feel depressed when you haven't sewn in awhile?It seems I have been sooo busy I haven't had a chance to sew for my self. Sure wish things could slow down a bit so I could spend days in my quilitng studio. What do you do when you get this way. I even dream about it and feel I could cry some days.......
I am trying to get a tote bag done before my straps break clean through, lol...so yes...I know what it's like to sew for everyone else and just dream of your own projects waiting for you!
My grandbaby is 6, and just got a new bedroom and I'm dying to finish her princess quilt, and "frame" the castle I have on fabric.
I really want to help her with it sooo badly. I did get to buy her some of those wall stickers that are moveable and she loved them, but mom and dad said she can't put them up till they move some furniture in :hunf:
Geesh!...they are moveable!
So, I told her to call me when she does get them up, and Nana will come over and look at her decorating.
I kind of hop around on projects unless one needs more attention...gives me a little bit of something to keep me going! hugs...take some time for you. ppl won't fall out, and the sky will still be there. :thumbup: