View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 01:32 PM
nursie76

Holy Cow! I am flabbergasted!!!!!!! There was a 7 shop Stash Dash in our area this last 1 -1/2 weeks. DH and I hit the 4 that are out of our area yesterday and had a very enjoyable road trip. You register to win door prizes at each shop and if you hit all 7 shops are eligible for 1 of the 7 grand prizes offered by the shops....well, I won the top door prize at the first shop I stopped at, and one that I shop at frequently (in the town that I work from). I just got a call, and I won a Janome Jem. I had been wishing I could get one for my daughter who is currently in NZ to learn to sew on...and I won one!!!!! She will be home at the end of the month, so she might get to do a little sewing on it while she is here. Don't think she will be able to take it back with her due to customs and the different electric service, but it will be here when she comes back to the states. Meanwhile, it only weighs about 12 pounds and has a few fancy stitches and would be great to take to classes. I am soooo excited!