View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 01:36 PM
dglvr

Originally Posted by Kas
Originally Posted by dglvr
Wow nice blocks. Are you at the Calico Cat in Auburn?
How long did those blocks take you. They are pretty. :thumbup:
Crying here. The Calico Cat is gone. Mary was tired and no one came forward to buy the shop. The good news is she met a wonderful man who loves her very much and treats her like a queen. She said she didn't think she would ever marry again after her hubby died, let alone date, but love finds you when you aren't looking! I can't remember when the wedding is going to be or if she already got married.

I was wondering what shop you were in as well. I usually haunt Taylor Creek, The Quilt Barn, and Quiltworks Northwest.
Hi Kas. I am from Renton originally. I was at a quilt shop there not to long ago and can't remember the name of it but its where the Sears use to be downtown. Nice place. The Quilt Barn is great in Puyallup. Where is Quiltworks NW.? I have not heard of that one. I'll have to check it out for my next trip over. :thumbup: I had heard the Calico Cat was closing. I guess I forgot. I am glad to know Mary is having a great retirement. To bad someone didn't take over. She'll be missed.