Old 06-14-2010, 07:27 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by cjaye44
Oops...sorry Billy, I didn't know how you felt about clones vs. copies. I didn't know there was a difference. I have a Kenmore 43 also. When I found my Emerson at a thrift shop they threw in the Kenmore and I got them both for $20.00. This weekend I asked my son to come over and help me clean up/out my large shed. In almost 100 degree heat. Is that love or what??? What I didn't tell him was that I wanted the room to keep a few more machines in a sort of staging area. My daughter in N.O. found a machine at a garage sale this weekend and called and wanted to know if I was interested. She was relaying my questions back and forth with the owner on her cell phone. All I know for sure is it is something called a Coronado...it's a sort of crinkly black finish and it says "made in the USA" and she talked him down to $20.00. She is planning on a visit here for the 4th of July weekend and will bring it with her. I'll send pictures as soon as it gets here.

Take care of yourself...you're important to us!!!
Carol
Dont take it the wrong way, but the Japanese 15's are far from clones.

I called them that too when I first got into collecting, but after doing lots of research on them and trying to find out the original manufacturers and dating them I found out that they are far from it.

Billy