Thread: It's Home!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 02:23 PM
mamaw

My Janome Horizon has finally made it to it's new home. What an amazing machine! The shop gave me 3 hrs. of time training to use it, was so nice of them. I have never had alot of the fancy stuff. We even programmed it to turn on with the scant quarter setting instead of the usual default....how nice is that!! I do my pants shortening and other heavy stuff on my Kenmore, so this will be just a quilting machine. Even did a little stippling without long stitches around the curves...wow! I definitely need alot of practice; but definitely a super machine.
I won't get much time on it the next 2 weeks, new windows and siding being done on the house; followed by a week with my youngest granddaughter from VT. I have to strip my current windows of curtains, rods, and blinds; plus do some furniture moving to allow room for the contractor to come in and do new framing around them. We aren't doing replacements...we are doing new construction so as to have the vinyl around the outside. Oh, forgot to mention..brother-in-law up from Florida this week also. So, don't look for alot of exciting news from me about my new machine lol.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-85834.jpe