Old 06-14-2010, 06:21 PM
quiltingbee12

Hi!
This is a monthly secret pal swap.This is not like the SQA that is going on. This will have a sign up every month, and you can choose whether or not to participate each month. You will get a different partner every month.
If you would like to do it, please send me a pm with this information. If you are international, feel free to join!

if you are interested in joining, please send me a Private message with the following information.

Screen Name:
Address:
Favorite Colors:
Favorite Candy:
Your favorite notion/fabric line, etc:
Your least favorite color(s)
Least favorite candy
Least favorite notion/fabric line
Allergies:
Additional Information:
Email Address:
Can you mail international?

This form will be given to your secret pal. The more you put on there, the better she/he will be able to get things you'd like. Additional information may be helpful to them as well.

There is a 10 dollar budget for this swap. The 10 dollars can, or cannot include things from your stash. Postage isn't included in the ten dollars. The most important thing to remember with the budget is to have fun.

The kind of things you want to send are little things, quilty or not. Fat quarters(fabric in general) notions, thread, treats card, etc. Hopefully you will get an idea of what your pal likes by the form.

Packages need to be sent out by the 25th if you are in the United states and are sending to someone in the US. If you live international, or are sending to International, please send by the 20th. Send it as early as you'd like!

If you have questions, please pm me.