View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 05:08 AM
ginnie6

dh has terrible teeth through no fault of his own. The man can eat ice cream and break a tooth. Seriously. Ds age 8 is the same way. Growing up we didn't go to the dentist till about 4 or 5. I took ds in then and was yelled at. He had some issues with toothpaste...and swallowing medicine. As in he would throw up anytime we put toothpaste or medicine in his mouth. His teeth looked fine but weren't. We brushed just didn't use toothpaste. the dentist told me we obviously had never brushed his teeth. :-( he had to have several pulled. I am meticulous about them brushing....some days I send them back 3x to brush and other days i just do it myself. I think oldest ds has dh's teeth and I hate that. At this point I'm too afraid to go! I haven't been to the doc in 5 years and then only because dh took off work to make me have that 6 week checkup after ds was born. Heck I had my kids at home because i dislike going to the doc so much. Last ds ended up being an emergency cs and then an emergency hysterectomy. Dh says something about going for those checkups and I say why? Nothing down there they need to mess with anymore!