View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 06:27 PM
swimer girl

Bearisgray asked if anyone bought WM fabrics.

I read 15 pages of comments and couldn't reply because it got locked.

I just want to say I am in Naples Florida and very lucky because 2 out of 3 WM's here, are keeping their fabric departments.

Not long ago BellaBoo wrote (Quilting Board.com May 13 edition) about the WM quilt of the month including a free pattern made by David Textiles and another group of fabrics by A E Nathan that were not necessarily offered each month.

I discovered that one of my WM's carried the BOM and was able to buy the "Memories" materials...pattern was free. it was 2.97 a yd and great fabric (my opinion only). One of the fabrics was gone and both BellaBoo and Piledriver offered to get it for me....when I put out a request for help in getting it. Piledriver was able to get it and she sent it within a couple of days of my request.....So I send big thanks to both of them for their good info and help. I hope they will be reading this.

All of you who want to write to WM can go to www.Wallmart.com. i wrote and they sent me the same letter they had sent to other people.

I hope my info is of some help to those of you interested in WM fabric....hugs to all...swimer girl