View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:54 PM
burnsk

Originally Posted by burnsk
Raining all day so I'll have to take pictures tomorrow (hopefully). Made 2 Christmas pillow cases, finished a toddler quilt, finished baby blanket and 2 table runners. This should bring me up to May.

I still have 3 baby quilts to finish, an I spy quilt, a patriotic quilt and an ABC wallhanging. Phew. Right now I'm working on my Siggy squares but they aren't a UFO, just have a deadline for them.

Congratulations Lyn4ty on getting your UFO's done. Your determination gave me the encouragement to get busy too. Thanks.
OKAY - so here's May's project. It may not seem like some of these are any big deal, but if you knew what my life has been like, sewing a button on is a big thing. So here is May. I made 3 table runners. They are 48 inches long. It's called a "10 minute table runner". It was very simple/easy to do.

I had to wait for a nice day to take pictures outside. My inside lighting sucks. Please excuse the fold lines. They've been folded up waiting to take pics.

Two of the 3 table runners draped over porch chair
[ATTACH=CONFIG]86562[/ATTACH]

Third table runner. I changed the inside stripes on each one
[ATTACH=CONFIG]86563[/ATTACH]

The border stitch
[ATTACH=CONFIG]86564[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-86557.jpe   attachment-86558.jpe   attachment-86559.jpe