Old 06-17-2010, 06:52 AM
Tiffany

I have a quarter inch foot which works wonderfully and is amazing. However, I don't use it when paper piecing, which is what I'm doing with most of the blocks. The DJ blocks are actually rather large compared to some of the stuff I'm starting to do, which are things like making a four patch that is only half an inch square, and my machine likes to eat those. YUM! Crunchy! ...GRRRRR...

My wrist is a tad embarrassing. I spanked my dog. I know, I know, the first image you get is of someone beating the crud out of a dog but it wasn't like that at all, honest! Cody keeps getting into the trash and eating my dirty kleenex. Okay, first off - EWWW! Second, that's just wrong. He's been at it for about a month now and usually my husband disciplines him (he rarely needs it; he's wonderful except for this kleenex thing) because I have a weak wrist. I shattered it about 5-6 years ago and it's never been the same since. Plus, back in the 90's a surgeon was snipping the sheath that holds the tendon and accidentally cut it off, so I have issues with the tendon too. To make a long story short, Cody got into my trash and I knew I needed to spank his butt or he wouldn't take me seriously enough to stop. Cody is a sweetheart but he's a solid dog and swatting his butt was like hitting concrete. Two swats and my wrist said I was done. Cody hasn't gotten into the trash since so I'm hoping it worked. If not, I'm going to just stuff all the trash cans on the counters and ignore the problem until I can replace them all with cans with lids.

Dumb dog. ... Dumb owner. :roll: