Old 06-17-2010, 11:31 AM
StitchinJoy

Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
Some days just bring the unexpected!

Today was one of those days. Jennifer Garant, one of the designers of a couple of fabrics we carry in our store, called us to ask for our feedback on her fabrics, and to inquire as to whether there were any fabrics out there that we were having a hard time finding. (Imagine that, she called little old us!)

....So she asked if there was anything ELSE that we were looking for.

At which point, I thought that I would bring her question to the forum. I've often *wished* that someone would ask me what fabrics to design... and this is exciting, so I'm sharing the opportunity with you all.

....And now... let's open this up to comments from all of you! Chime in! Tell Jennifer what you'd like to see on fabric!

....Let the suggestions begin!
I do lots of quilts for children for Project Linus, mostly for kids ages 6-17. I find it difficult to find theme fabrics that don't have PINK in them. Boys do not like pink.

I'd love some novelty kid fabric with crayons, art supplies, animals (not cutesy or baby animals), robots, any outer space stuff-- all WITHOUT PINK. No petal pink, no Pepto pnk, no fuchsia, no magenta-- NO PINK.