Old 06-17-2010, 04:25 PM
ginnie6

ds had his dentist appt this morning. The tooth is bad (dentist doesn't want to do root canal on ds and neither do I)and he is going to loose it but the dentist was awesome! He was so good with ds and patient with me. I went in feeling panicked and left not feeling panicked. Ds can't wait for the tooth to come out......the tooth fairy will come then he said! And the tooth our other dentist wasn't going to do anything about this one is going to go ahead and fill it to stop it from getting any worse. So week after next ds will have the one tooth taken out and 2 small cavities filled. I am so relieved to have hopefully found a dentist that won't yell or have me so nervous I can't talk to him. Then we went and spent the afternoon with some friends at their pool. The kids loved that because even though we have a small pool its above ground....nothing quite like an inground one. And I got some pool floats and toys off freecycle this afternoon that they are just having a blast with! So a day I was dreading turned out to be not bad after all. Oh and homemade pizza for supper that I have been craving for days!