View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 10:55 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Catherine: I hope you are feeling better. I get so aggravated with myself for not getting things done. Then the things I didn't get done bother me. I hate it when my house is messy. Right now it is at its worst! Everything needs cleaned and dusted. I stay home all the time and take care of the kids. Yesterday, I let the baby play (he's two, now) in the spray from the hole in the water hose. Stupid water hose was new and has a hole! BUT>....The kids love it! I guess it is one way to look at the positive side.
While the baby was playing the the spray, I washed my Durango! I usually never get to do things like this. Usually the baby runs off...won't stay near, bothers the cats or something! I got it washed, though. It felt so good to get outside for a while! We came back in and baby took a nap. Then, I started up the grill and made supper.
My house is still a disaster area, and I still feel depressed to be in here in the middle of it, but being out for a while lifted my mood some!

Better go get some more cleaning done before the baby gets back up from the nap!