Old 06-17-2010, 07:17 PM
BKinCO
Banned

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by BKinCO
So I know we've covered this before. But. I'm cleaning up my redeye....how do you know when you're done cleaning?? I certainly don't expect perfection like Billy probably would, but what's a good point to stop at?
Well its kinda of a crap shoot with that because you want to brighten up the decals as much as possible. The old oil and grime will make them look like a deep gold color and they are really a bright gold leaf type of decal.

Be careful of shellac deterioration sometimes it will be crazed and it will also be missing (rubbed off) and you can actually "Silver" the decals. You have really good judgment I have complete faith that you will do a wonderful job and more than likely a better one that I do!!

But if your having problems or are just wondering if your heading the right direction then you know you can ask anytime. ;)

Billy
So, let's just play the game...........what color IS the wheel supposed to be?? And will mine ever be that color? (Ok, I don't know why, but I am stuck on that particular element of the machine.....)

And, cmon....let's face it.........you're the master here......