View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 09:50 PM
sabrinaquilts

I had previously posted "What to do when lack sewing mood." I got wonderful suggestions. I am here to report that I made it to the new BOM club at my LQS. It was so much fun! I really missed going to a club instead of always taking a class. My favorite LQS stopped doing clubs. I got tired of classes. The new BOM club I signed up for is at another LQS. At the club I even won some sweet 16s and I was given free fabrics to make this month's block. I was so stunned and I realized it really has been a long time since I did a BOM club.

I took my first class on using my Bernina 8 Series for my 820 sewing machine. It was a lot of fun. The instructor was not as informative on this machine but she was able to help the others. I was the only one that was brave enough to do some sewing on it after purchase. The instructor still made it fun and the more experienced sales staff kept popping in to answer my questions. I hope the next one will have a more experience person teaching. There were times when I could hear crikets churping coming from where the teacher was standing.