View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 03:41 PM
joy

You sound stressed but it will pass..... take a week or so off from your sewing and do other things.... I know the feeling..... my 14 year old granddaughter in australia has been told she has multiple sclerosis... that was about 6/7 months ago... she has had 2 relapses recently... has been put on steroids and if that doesn't work she is to have a plasma exchange.... I could cry but that won't help her.... sent her a nice get well card.. about all I can do as I don't fly.... so I am feeling like you at the moment, so decided to get on to the computer.... it is my company, husband is out fishing.... he does that often.... his way of relaxing I suppose.... I am going out to a stitch and chat afternoon so that will help. Take care of your self..... your granddaughter will be OK.... and you must be OK too for when she comes home.... I love the idea of dancing around the room to music, with a broom.... have done that years ago when I couldn't get out of the house and it works !!! What fun, believe it or not. I just love music so that helped. Didn't mean to "write a book". Love to hear how you are getting on and I am sure others will want to hear too.