Old 06-17-2008, 01:16 PM
cassiemae

Hi:

Sorry to hear about your problem with the WalMart fabric dept, I had a problem with their eye vision center I paid for everything and the glasses were suppose to be in a few day. I never heard and never heard and finally I went in to see what the problem was. Now I was talking to the manager who waited on me in the first place and she casually said that the order had been terminated. Well that really made me upset and I told her I had already paid for the glasses and that they had no reason to terminate the order. She finally called someplace and then came back and said all she would have to do is remeassure me and that they would be in again in a few days. I was really ticked by that time and so I went and bought my groceries and then when I went to check out the checker never even acknowleged me or said thank you or NOTHING.

So I knew the names of both employees from their name tag and I kept track of what time I was with both of them and came home and sent WAMart an e-mail letting them know of the situation. Lordy me two days later the manager from the optical place callled and aplogized.

I tell you what the service now a days is the pitts.

Have a good day
:wink: