Old 06-18-2010, 01:04 PM
RugosaB

I made purses and was going to make them to sell because I received so many compliments on them when I used them. I was venturing into printed fabric and had it bought when I was in a car accident. Though I can still sew thankfully, I had a brain injury so now I just don't have the brain power for the names, phone numbers, taxes, etc that a small business would require. I got so many compliments, still do, that I'd like to share my idea with you here. I've never seen any like this, though there might be.
They use a simple buton loop closure and the accident happened just as I was experimenting with a zipper closure. I have no pattern but you ladies are all so talented, I'm just going to share the photos, so if you're intersted, you're on your own. I went upstairs and found all the colors, in neutrals, except I couldn't find the white one. I also have a drawer of about 100 ties, the idea being have a purse, just change the tie to go with the outfit worn. My purse is always color coodinated with my outfit
Various kinds of handles can be used, I just use fabric straps. Closing snaps could also be used
I have no pattern, it was just a rectangle originally and they are lined with a plain rectangular piece of fabric with a few pockets
Attached Thumbnails attachment-88162.jpe   attachment-88253.jpe   attachment-88254.jpe