View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 08:28 PM
doxieloverred

Tink's Mom: It was almost a 4 hour drive for me from where I live in the UP but worth it! Hey, I got home at midnight, not too bad for me.

It was fun to go with my mom and sister and one of her friends who is just as crazy as we are.

If I can find the slip for the date, they are having another one in July but it's a smaller sale. This one now is the biggie of the year. I wish I had started with the fabric as I would have gotten more of that (like I need it! LOL) and fewer of other things. I never even made it into the retail store as I spent so much time in the warehouse. Besides, I had done alot of damage to my bank account by then.... :)

If anyone has a Cricut, I got the tool set for my daughter for $19. You can't find it around here for less than $35.

We, too, have only a few places to shop for fabric. There's Walmart and two local quilt shops. If I want Hobby Lobby, JoAnn, or Hancock I have to go to Green Bay which is almost 75 miles. Not that the distance stops me but sometimes I don't have the time or energy to do it, much less finding a day now that I'm working again. I needed a fun day away but I am definitely paying for it today! LOL

Just watch out when they cut fabric as they have young high school kids doing it. They did well but if it's a panel, they try to cut it folded instead of opening it out and then cutting. But, maybe I have them all educated for the next person!