View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Don't have any telephone book covers to work with.

Haha. No, that's not me in my avatar. Actually, that's a picture I took last August when I went to the JJO Band Camp in Madison (a rock festival of sorts I think a rock station in Madison holds every year). My friend got tickets as a graduation present and took me along since my favorite band, Kittie, was playing there. The girl with the Flying V guitar is Morgan and the one on drums is her younger sister, Mercedes (my favorite member). I cropped the picture so you can't see Tara on back-up guitar and Jeff (their old guitar tech who also stood in for back-up guitar years ago) who stood in for Trish on bass while she was "sick" during that tour (later it was revealed to be an anorexia disorder and ended up quitting earlier this year to recover :(). Interesting story behind this particular concert, but I'll save it for another time.

My Legend of Zelda projects are based off the game LOZ: The Wind Waker. I'm planning to do a huge wall hanging of the sea map (this one has been around for a while). The other project is going to be a series of quilted replicas of the stained glass windows in the room where you find the master sword (depicting the sages, the Triforce, and Ganon). :mrgreen: