Old 06-19-2010, 04:40 AM
barnbum

Originally Posted by CherylR
So sorry - I feel like a fool :-( Your mini-horses are beautiful! My favorite animal is the horse - they are so majestic, beautiful and strong! They always make me think of God and Jesus returning on a white horse. I'm not real familiar with minis but they are so cute! I loved the pictures and what a cool idea to bring assisted living people to your farm to experience them! I'm assuming your minis are full grown? How big are they when they are born? How big do they get full grown? What is their life expectancy compared to a regular horse? They're so cute and interesting, I'm just curious.
CherylR
Oh heavens--don't feel badly. It's hard to read tone in typed words. I was being silly about my wanting one, not about my sweetheart making me one.

Minis have a similar life expectancy to big horses: 25-30 years. So go more, many, many go less.

If you want to see pictures (LOTS of pictures) of the horses in various stages of growth (even birth!)--just go to my website. Or you can scroll back through my posts and see some. Click on "barnbum" and you can find them. The website would be easier though. www.littlechurchminis.com