Old 06-20-2010, 06:56 AM
ToucanSam

WIPs:
1) Christmas Quilt using Sew Simple Pineapple pattern. Needs and inner and outer border, quilting and binding.

2) Scrap quilt-totally scrappy 4 patch. Needs quilting and binding.

3) Boy Scout quilt-need to square up all the blocks, sew them into rows, add at least one border, quilt and bind.

4) Kansas Troubles Wildlife Serenade Quilt-I'm not using a pattern, but had to order another set of turnovers to use. Once I get those, I have to make the large hsts and sew them to the sashings and border, quilt, and bind.

5) Just about to start a purse from Penny Sturges, either the Bow Tucks or the Chubby Charmer or both.

6) Downy Quilt for Kids-just needs binding.

7) Woodland Holiday table runner-needs border, quilting, and binding.

To Do:

1) Make a wallhanging for my parents, can't remember the name, but it's a kit called Hedgerow. Don't ask how long I've had it...

2) Make a quilt for both of my parents, as they are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year. I think my Mom's will be a Take 5 Gets the Point, but not positive. My Dad's will be a pattern I found in a book I have, can't remember but would know it if I open the book! :)

3) Make a quilt for 3 nieces. 2 of them keep changing their favorite color so I haven't made any definite decisions yet.

4) Do a quilted panel for DH. Has ugly fish (bass) on it, but he'll like it. :)

5) Take a panel and make a Christmas quilt out of it. Need to order the pattern for that one.

6) I have at least a half dozen kits that I need to make....geez, when will I ever have time?

7) Gotta make a Bow Tucks, a couple of Lazy Girl bags, and some totes for a few friends.

OMG, I don't have time!