View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:21 PM
bezzie58

Well I just want to let everyone here know I will not be making Mom of the Year for now and time to come. I was a bad mom last night and it has spilled in today. I ask our 16 year old son yesterday if he had gotten his dad anything for fathers day and he said no and went to his room so we left and went into town and i ask if he wanted to go so he could get him something and he again said no so last night at 11 i ask him again if he had gotten him a gift yet with a sharp reply NO you go get him something and i will pay for it and slammed his door i went back to my sewing room very upset so i got him out of bed made him get dressed and i took him to wal-mart and made him pic out his dads fathers day gift come home wrap it and fill the card out so today he still wasnt out of bed at noon so i halled him out of bed made him get dressed and give his dad his gift and sit there while he opened it so now i am in the dog house. You know i am still laughing i guess he wont forget my birthday in 2 weeks will he