View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 03:52 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
Hi everyone, not sure if you are ready for this or not but I am getting ready to post a lead for a site that is doing a Quilt Along. The quilt is all vines of flowers appliqued. So if you are interested here is the site but I am posting it in leads also with directions (not that we need them) :D

OOPS Almost forgot this. http://www.cottonspice.com/blogs.htm

ooooooh Donna Rae now that is just unfair!!!!!!!!!! LOL another project to play with!!! I wont' be able to work at it yet, but I'm DEFINETELY going to print off the patterns with each installment and eventually make it! I looooooove applique!! hmmmmm this got me thinking... I usually work on my cross stitch during my lunch hour across the street from my office at my aunt's place. I am almost finished that cross stitch.. hmmmm maybe once I finish it (just got a little bit of backstitching left to do) I might get this project started up and work on the applique at my aunt's place! DOH!!! and before that I had planned on another cross stitch!!! sigh.. work is DEFINETELY getting in the way of my play time!

Thanks so much for sharing this website! I loooooove that pattern, and I'm DEFINETELY going to make it

Cheers