Old 06-19-2008, 04:56 AM
sandpat
Power Poster

:D :D :D Good thing we can laugh about those "accidents" now. Heres my "best" 1. Back before my DH & I were married, we showed horses together. He owned the horse trailer and took it to have it painted to match his truck (ok...its a horsey showey thing or was at the time). He brought it back to the barn after being without it for a month all shiny and pretty. One morning, I parked my car in front of it and went to visit and get my coffee. Shortly after, I got in the car to leave and very carefully...backed right into it. I got so upset, that I pulled forward, then while trying to put the car in P, I put it in R and backed into it again! By now...of course, I've drawn a crowd...so I pulled forward again..put the car in what I thought was P...leapt out...and you guessed it..the CAR backed into the trailer AGAIN! Now..I'm really upset..my future DH got in the car, pulled it away from the trailer and aimed it at the driveway..took a look at me..said..get in and pointed down the drive. BUT...turned out good...we just celebrated 24 yrs. together! Needless to say, he has been driving us for most of those yrs. :oops: :oops: