View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 06:29 AM
Pam B

It is raining here in central Indiana. The thunder and lightning woke me up a little after 5 when I had to go let the dog in...he is terrified of thunder. Now, at 10am it is very, very dark outside and pouring. In fact, our county and several others are in a flood warning. It has been a very wet month here.

My plans for the summer...I have been trying to finish up some quilting projects that are stacked up. I really need to get them out of the way before I begin much else. I have a couple little 4Hers that I am helping with their projects (which are very simple but the teacher in me wants them to be sure they are learning to do things the correct way). I also will do some planning and organizing in my Kdg classroom after the cleaning crew is finished in our bld. I am so afraid of not getting my asst this fall (due to declining numbers and budget cuts, it is a very real possiblity), that I want everything as ready to go and manageable as possible.

Of course, if I don't quit sleeping till 9 every morning and then playing on my computer till noon, I will not get anything done this summer. :(