View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:22 AM
Mrs Cotton Theory

Hello
I am fairly new to this website and should really have put my pictures on this section. But anyways I seem to have confused one or two how my blocks were constructed, so I will clarify.
1. Once the logs are put together, you go to the light side and do a wobble stitch (zig zag), my settings on my Pfaff Creative Vision were: Width 0.9, Length 6.0,Thread tension 4.0
2. Then the embroidery work as done by Precise positioning, which took forever to master but I got it in the end. It is explained in the manual. For those that do not have a embroidery machine I changed my bobbin case to accommodate a wool and turned the block over, right side down! It took two bobbins to stitch it out.
3. Then I do the featherstitch on the dark side of the block. Where I increased the size of the stitch to: Width 9.0, Length 16.0, Tension 5.0, Pressure foot tension to 5.0(rightside up for this stitch and also the wobble stitch.
Hope all this makes sense but for those that mentioned a Bernina machine I will do some research and get back to you on this one.
My Pfaff Creativision will do embroidery work and sewing mode too. I am very fortunate to be able to have such a machine.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-89168.jpe   attachment-89169.jpe