Old 06-20-2008, 02:03 PM
barnbum

For those interested... here's what I've received so far. These are from Bonnie Blue and the Quilter's Candy Shop. I still have some 1/2 yard pieces coming from Bitter Sweet Primitives.

I realized today that one piece, a black and red large checked, is missing from the Bonnie Blue order. :( But I emailed them and hope it's sent. Glad I checked!!

The order still coming has a dark brown, green with blue and red leaves, a light brown, a light blue, a med green, and a brown with blue leaves.... I think it'll need some gold, and maybe another red. The pattern is scrappy with over 60 different fabrics, but mine won't have that many--maybe about 25 tops.

I keep looking at fat quarter bundles, but there are too many in each I don't want, so I'm sticking to ordering individual fabrics.

This is a special quilt for my husband, a Civil War fanatic, an expert in every way. He's never been excited about having a quilt of his own--until now. :D I'm trying to make it quite manly looking. :wink: No flowers.

I sold my sunflower quilt, so the money is going towards this project. I told him it'd be done by Christmas, since I have so much to do already.... but I'm off for the summer in 4 more days...4 more days...4 more days..... :D :D :D :D

Here's it all together...trying to decide what else I need.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12928[/ATTACH]

Bonnie Blues
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12929[/ATTACH]

Quilters Candy Shoppe
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12930[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-12928.jpe   attachment-12929.jpe   attachment-12930.jpe