Thread: Fellow addicts
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:21 PM
moonrise

Let's see ...

1) Singer #9323 that I use for nearly everything. Wish I could find another one as backup, just in case! It's VERY basic, but is a workhorse, and isn't at all persnickety. I've tried finding a new machine that could serve as backup, but so far my experience has been "They don't make 'em like they used to!". :shock:

2) Another Singer from the late 70's or early 80's that my parents bought me. It's got something wrong with it. Maybe I'll drag it out and look at it again.

3) A Brother Serger that I love. It's 3-4 years old.

4) An old Brother sewing machine that I inherited from my grandmother, who recently passed away. It's still in the basement. Not sure if it works, or even what it looks like.

5) An old Singer that I inherited from my great-grandmother. It's missing the power cord and a plate. Not sure if it works, but Hubby and I plan to fix it if we can. I forget the model number offhand. Something 51, I think.

6) A Pfaff 7570 sewing and embroidery machine that was my grandmothers. I'm having fun figuring it out. :)

7) Another Pfaff embroidery machine from my Granny. It's an earlier model than the 7570. Haven't tried it yet.

8) An old Adler Belvedere machine I just got from a girl who was moving out of the country. Got it, the cabinet, fabric, and a bunch of other stuff for $30. Couldn't pass it up. It works, but I haven't had a chance to sew with it yet. It's green! :mrgreen:

9) A Hobby Lock serger that was my Granny's.

I think that's all! :lol: