View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:49 PM
barbsbus

I got another fun package from my SQA Meme. She made the prettiest thinking of you card and there was a pattern for a Anties Two pattern and a whole bunch of pieces of red, white and blue fabric and red, white and blue thread. Perfect for the doll quilt in the July swap. I just started to cut the fabric into 2 inch squares. Meme, you nailed it this time. I had planned on going to buy a bunch of red and blue fabric for the swap when I take DH to Redding for his doctor appointment on Thursday. Thank you! There was also a big package of Swedish fish, Yummmmmm . I opened them first of all. Fabric panel from Keepsake Quilting will be perfect for some lap quilts that I will be making for special quilts that the deacons can give to who ever needs a cozy quilt. The pom pom maker will be fun to use when I need to make pom poms for the great grands and the hand embroidery patterns will come in handy too. The binder clips are perfect for holding bindings on the quilts. We are planning on having pancakes for breakfast tomorrow and we will enjoy the maple syrup from New Hampshire. It will be a real treat from the imatation syrup that I have be purchasing.
So many useful and fun things. Thank you so much. In your note you mentioned a card and small gift that you sent. I got a card that I took a picture of and posted on May 23rd. Is that the card you mentioned in the note? I haven't gotten anything else with your name since then. Hope it isn't lost in the mails.
Thank you again, you are the best. Hope you a feeling OK and have a Happy Fourth of July.

100_2581
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88304[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-88299.jpe