View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 09:11 AM
quiltingfan

I don't know if you will be able to see very well in the pictures but it is a frame that you use your own sewing machine and you should be able to free motion quilt. The problem is that it is to rough on the ball bearing and not smooth at all. Maybe if I had a bigger machine with a stitch regulator and one that self cuts the thread it might work better. I feel so bad I have had it since Sept of last year and have not been able to use it. I also only have 1 machine so I can't be sewing on other things when I am practicing on it. Last time I was practicing my husband came over and was using it and he realized how jerky it was and now he agrees with me that I really can't use it on any of my quilts, would hate for it to ruin something that I have worked so hard on. He was so great in buying me something to help me with my quilting, I hate getting rid of it but can't see why I would keep it, especially since it is in my living/dinning area. Any way I just wanted to brag a little on my husband, he also wants to buy me a better sewing machine but that will have to wait for a while also. I do love the one I have and it works just fine, just not for free motion quilting.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-88207.jpe   attachment-88208.jpe