View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:23 AM
candlequilter
Banned

Wow, this really is quite the question. I definitely can understand sharing especially if it is something you might have lost interest in for whatever reason. But at the same time I understand where the ones that can't think of parting with something they started no matter how long ago are coming from. And I don't think they are being selfish by any means. In the last several months I have joined a Wednesday sewing group where we just bring whatever quilting project we want to sew on. In that time one of the other ladies commented that she has always wanted to do a french braid. Which reminded me that I had a french braid that I hadn't touched in years. So the following week I took my french braid to show her. Well that was all it took for me to get my interest back in it and to finish it off (even with the problem that had caused me to sit it aside to start with). I felt great when I finished piecing and quilting it. Plus it benefitted the other lady to see how the french braids are put together. So I guess I am on the fence here ladies with this one. Whichever way you feel is the right way for you.

Here is the french braid made from a fairy frost fat quarters collection. I still need to put on the binding.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87822[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-87817.jpe