View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:38 AM
sewnsewer2
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sharon b
THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !
I got a package.. please excuse me for all the pics , but the box was packed :shock: LOL And it WAS NOT broke :thumbup: All safe and sound :lol:

I got a plastic storage box, that is what it was shipped in , the box was decorated with stickers ! There was a Magnetic note pad from Canada 6 Fat quarters in a bundle ( LOVE them :lol: !)A mini wood wall hanging that says " A quilt is a blanket of Love " with a heart, two wash clothes finished off with crocheting , two more fat quarters ( I need to count I think these are the last two I needed for the pattern from the beginning of the year :wink: for placemats ) Tea bags ( apple & cinnamon) , single serve beverage packets, totsie rolls, Werthers candy, binding & hem clips, Machine Seam Gauge & Adhesive guide, a 14 in 1 measuring gauge ( she must know I am really struggling with the 1/4" :oops: LOL), Easy Quilts Fons & Porters Summer magazine and last But by no means least a BEAUTIFUL cross stitch pillow that says... Love, Love ,Laugh The colors are perfect ! I LOVE IT ALL :lol: Thank You ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! :lol:

OH MY!!! Your angel really packed tight! What a wonderful goodie box you got!

You can send some to me if you don't have the room to store it. :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it all!