View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 06:16 PM
newquiltertoni

I work at Wal-Mart and I love my job!!! Someone earlier said you don't know what goes on behind the doors. It is true, there is only so many things you can control. The rest is all done from corporate. They let the computers drop the schedules and that is why there are only certain amount of registers open and certain times. They use computer research to track their customer flow and base their schedules on the flow on previous weeks or years. I hate it, but there is nothing we can do about it. They even control the heating and air conditioning in every store from the Bentonville office. We can't control it. It is crazy but you have to admit they haven't gotten where they are by mistake. Mr. Walton might be rolling in his grave right now but he was in a different time gap. If he was here he might have got bitten by the greed bug just like the rest of his family. You never know.
I think this situation is about like politics, and religion, no matter what you are going to step on someones toes by saying certain things.You either like wal-mart or you don't but you shouldn't put it down to the ones who do like it. If the truth is known we would be surprised how many things that say Made in America that are sold at Target and Meijer and who knows maybe even Joann's was probably partially assembled or processed in China or another country we are unaware of.